- jQuery PowerSlider 2 is a Dreamweaver extension that can help you create beautiful, responsive sliders without writing a line of code. Everything is done through an intuitive drag-and-drop editor and it automatically works on all popular browsers and mobile devices.
11 beautiful designs included
You can start from one of the 11 professionally designed templates that are included in the extension and all you'll have to do is change the slide content with yours. You can also customize one of the templates or create your own, completely custom design
Add any kind of content (text, images, video, etc) by drag & drop
Creating your slide content has never been easier. You can add text, images, buttons, videos, even custom HTML and then you just have to drag the elements to the desired position and your slide is ready.
Just create your slides and they automatically work on any device
All you have to do is create the content for your slides the way it will look on a desktop screen and it will automatically work on any device screen. PowerSlider 2 has a smart system that resizes all the content on your slides to fit the screen it is viewed on.
Easily customize the content for tablet and mobile
If you want to further customize your slider to show slightly different content on tablet and mobile you can also do that. You can show or hide elements and change their properties for mobile and tablet and you can also see the preview of your changes directly in the PowerSlider editor.
Unlimited design customization using the visual editor
Using the PowerSlider 2 editor you can customize the look of any element. You can change the background color or image, gradients, padding, borders, rounded corners, font settings, shadows, etc. This way you can create your own unique design, without touching the code.
Apply animation effects on any element in the slider
With PowerSlider 2 you can easily apply animation effects on the slide elements (texts, images, buttons, etc). The extension includes over 30 customizable effects that you can use to obtain a really appealing presentation.
Parallax background effect
Parallax is a cool new trend in web design, allowing you to create the perception of depth by moving elements at different speeds, either in the same direction or opposite. Here's an example of a slider with parallax enabled (see how the background moves at a different speed than the rest of elements).
4 kind of navigation + touch gestures for mobile
Choose the type of navigation that best suits your needs: back/next buttons, bullets, numbering or navigation menu bar. In addition to this, PowerSlider 2 has built in touch support for so your visitors can easily navigate on touch enabled devices.
Add beautiful typography using web fonts
You can choose one of the over 600 web fonts available on Google fonts. Chosing the font you want to use is very easy as you can see previews of the web fonts directly in the PowerSlider 2 editor.
Works on all popular browsers and mobile devices
PowerSlider 2 has been extensively tested on all major browsers (Mac OS and Windows) and mobile devices. Our tests included Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer (7-11) and iOS, Android and Windows phone devices.
Extensive features list
Visual drag&drop designer
- No coding required
- Add any type of component (texts, buttons, videos, images,even custom HTML)
- Arrange the slider controls and content by drag & drop
- Copy / paste styles between elements for improved efficiency)
Blazing fast animations built in
- Over 30 animation types for content elements
- Fully customizable with duration, delay and easing type
- Built in animation timeline for easy corelation of all animations
- Animation preview on canvas
- seamlessly working on all modern browsers with graceful degradation on older browsers
CUSTOMIZABLE SLIDER NAVIGATION COMPONENTS
- Navigation bar, bullets, numbers, prev/next buttons, progress bar indicator, all with 100% customizable design
- Any element in the slider can be repositionned or hidden depending on the device that displays the slider (phone/tablet/desktop)
Responsive and adaptive
- Two types of responsive handling: auto-resize and media queries
- Auto-resize will automatically resize the slider content so it fits the screen size while keeping the aspect ratio.
- With auto-resize you just have to define the desktop content and it works on all devices
- Media queries can be used for greater customization allowing you to define different content for each device (phone/tablet/desktop)
- When using media queries you can visually define how the slider will look for each device/li>
- CSS3 animations & transitions with fallback for older browsers/ devices.
- Media queries for responsive sliders
- Blazing fast animations using Velocity engine.
- Support for All Google Web Fonts.
- Video embedding from youtube / vimeo
Powerful slider features
- Pause on hover feature
- autoplay & slides shuffling
- Circular slider (loop)
- Lazy loading and other optimization featur
In depth customization of elements and components
- Customize backgrounds with gradients, patterns, background images or simple solid colors.
- Adjust any property you want, such as dimensions, margins, paddings, borders, rounded corners, box shadow, etc
- Media library with great looking background images and patterns
- Resize, Align and easily move by drag & drop
- Pixel precision positioning and alignment using keyboard arrows and inspector offset inputs
- Customize each state an element: normal, hover or active
- Image aspect ratios are automatically maintained when resizing
- Use any of the 600+ Google Web Fonts
- Complete typography control: for sizes, line heights, font variants, alignments, text shadows, text decorations, etc/li>