Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: I cannot crete panel 81 or panel 82

title left
User Details
Felix

post date:
2009-07-10 18:01:45
I´m rying the FusioChart in demo basis, but I get an error that say taht cannot crear a panel number 81 or 82
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-07-13 11:37:18
Hello,This error should be solved by a file cache clearance. Dreamweaver file cache locations on different operating systems:Windows Vista:Users[username]AppDataRoamingAdobeDreamweaverlanguageConfigurationWinFileCachesome_number.datWindows XP:Documents and Settings<Your User Name>Application DataAdobeDreamweaver language ConfigurationWinFileCachesome_number.datMAC OS XUser/library/application support/adobe/DreamweaverCS/language/Configuration/MACFileCachesome_number.dat(note: “some_number” = some random number that Dreamweaver generates when he creates the file )You must close Dreamweaver before deleting that file. If the problem persists, please write to us again.Regards,Andrei
Felix

post date:
2009-07-15 17:17:21
Hi Andrei, I have remove the ConfigurationWinFileCache.....dat (in XP OS). Launched DW CS3 again, and I get the same message:'I cannot create the panel 81' ... for Insert Single Chart'I cannot create the panel 82' ... for Insert Dynamic Single ChartI just try to set a simple chart. May I to do some special?Regards., Felix

post date:
2009-07-16 07:06:11
Hello again,Could we do a desktop sharing session so we can see what's happening on your computer ? Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Felix

post date:
2009-07-23 14:33:41
Hi, Andrei,Pls tell me how we do a 'desktop sharing session'

post date:
2009-07-24 04:23:10
Hello Felix, I will send you instructions by email.Regards,Andrei Rinciog