Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: No FusionChart Extension on Insert Menu

title left
User Details
Guney GUROL

post date:
2009-05-16 12:10:28
I'm working over CS4 , and installed correctly Developper Edition of FusionChart. But after open DW CS4, there is no any FusionChart menu.
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-05-18 15:31:26
Hello,You can find the extension on the "Insert bar" not the insert menu. You can open the insert bar from the windows category on the top menu of Dreamweaver. Also, you can see the buttons for dynamic charts only in pages that use server languages (PHP, ASP .. ). Best regards,Andrei Rinciog
Guney GUROL

post date:
2009-05-18 17:50:41
Thank you very much for your support Andrei.This problem solved. Just missunderstanding.Now there is another problem.When im done to edit the chart via graphical interface extension,php codes goes to like;../../../../../../../includes/FusionCharts/dynamic/DWFChart.inc.phplike that. too many ../ entries automatically and have to fix manually. and i think cuz of that i cant see the preview of my project.Best regards.
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-05-25 06:34:05
Hello,First of all, I apologize for the late reply and I promise you it won't happen again.The extension creates a folder named includes on the root folder of your website. Then, it links the javascript from the page that has the chart to that folder. If that you have your page on a very deep level it will create a path with many “../../” to get to that includes folder that’s on the root folder. Are you saying that the link is not correct ? Give me more details about the structure of your website. Also, have you tried in a blank website and see if you have the same problem ? What do you mean by “the preview is not working ? Kind regards,Andrei Rinciog