Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Error in starting a new page

title left
User Details
Rick Myers

post date:
2009-04-29 23:37:43
I created the page below and it got the following error:Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/xenoplace.com/httpdocs/fusion/Includes/FusionCharts/dynamic/DWFChart.inc.php on line 692This was an out of the box graph and it looks like its running out of memory when loading.Why?<?php require_once('Connections/local.php'); ?><?php include('Includes/FusionCharts/dynamic/DWFChart.inc.php'); ?><?php// fusion chart # FusionChart2 data include include('Includes/FusionCharts/dynamic/data/fc_FusionChart2_data.php');if (!function_exists("GetSQLValueString")) {function GetSQLValueString($theValue, $theType, $theDefinedValue = "", $theNotDefinedValue = "") { if (PHP_VERSION < 6) { $theValue = get_magic_quotes_gpc() ? stripslashes($theValue) : $theValue; } $theValue = function_exists("mysql_real_escape_string") ? mysql_real_escape_string($theValue) : mysql_escape_string($theValue); switch ($theType) { case "text": $theValue = ($theValue != "") ? "'" . $theValue . "'" : "NULL"; break; case "long": case "int": $theValue = ($theValue != "") ? intval($theValue) : "NULL"; break; case "double": $theValue = ($theValue != "") ? doubleval($theValue) : "NULL"; break; case "date": $theValue = ($theValue != "") ? "'" . $theValue . "'" : "NULL"; break; case "defined": $theValue = ($theValue != "") ? $theDefinedValue : $theNotDefinedValue; break; } return $theValue;}}mysql_select_db($database_local, $local);$query_Recordset1 = "SELECT * FROM LoanStats";$Recordset1 = mysql_query($query_Recordset1, $local) or die(mysql_error());$row_Recordset1 = mysql_fetch_assoc($Recordset1);$totalRows_Recordset1 = mysql_num_rows($Recordset1);// fusion chart #FusionChart2 dynamic filter data $dFCFusionChart2 = new DWFChart("FusionChart2", "MSColumn3D", "Includes/FusionCharts/charts/", 400, 400, "", "", "", "", "", "");$dFCFusionChart2->setConfigXML($FusionChart2_dataXML);$dFCFusionChart2->setCategory($Recordset1, "load_date", "", "");$dFCFusionChart2->addSeries($Recordset1, "amount-requested", "", "color='1c2e45' seriesName='amount-requested' renderAs='Column' parentYAxis='P'", "default", "");$dFCFusionChart2->addSeries($Recordset1, "interest-rate", "", "color='769b69' seriesName='interest-rate' renderAs='Column' parentYAxis='P'", "default", "");$dFCFusionChart2->setOrdering('None', 'asc');$dFCFusionChart2->prepareData(); ?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><title>Untitled Document</title><script type="text/javascript" src="Includes/FusionCharts/dynamic/js/FusionCharts.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="Includes/FusionCharts/dynamic/js/FusionCharts.js"></script></head><body><?php// (FCChart Begin) #FusionChart2renderFusionChart($dFCFusionChart2, 400, 400);// #FusionChart2 (FCChart End)?></body></html><?phpmysql_free_result($Recordset1);?>
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-04-30 09:25:56
Hello,I think that data volume that you are extracting from the database is too big. Could you please give me an estimate about the number of database entries that are ploted ? Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Rick Myers

post date:
2009-04-30 13:48:55
I have about 100K rows and maybe you are right ... I didnt constrain the query. I will try that .

post date:
2009-05-04 05:29:13
Hello again Rick, Any luck ? Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Rick Myers

post date:
2009-05-04 20:37:38
Actually yes. I was pushing 100K rows thru the tool. No wonder it blew up. I am pretty impressed with your interface and I have found any negative issues yet. Only thing is the limit to the number of chart types. Any way to expand them?

post date:
2009-05-05 05:46:06
Hello Rick,We will take this into consideration and discuss it. Maybe we will have an expanded version or something like that in the future. But, I'm not promising anything. Regards,Andrei Rinciog