Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: fusioncharts and filemaker

title left
User Details
ben

post date:
2009-04-23 01:15:50
does fusioncharts for dreamweaver support filemaker pro 10 as a database source?rnrn
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-04-23 12:03:15
Hello, I haven’t used FileMaker databases ever and I don’t know exactly how you can integrate them in Dreamweaver. I’ve made some research and I found that you can connect using ASP to a FileMaker database. Here’s a link to a document that I’ve read that I found helpful : http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_16529I don’t know if the query builder of the extension can see the tables built with FileMaker, but, if you can create recordsets using ASP to get data from those tables, the charts should work. When you use the dynamic charts with recordsets, as long as dreamweaver can get the data, the chart will work for sure. I need more information about how FileMaker works and how you get the data from the database into your page to be able to help you more. Also, you can download the trial version of the extension and try it to see if it can plot the data.Regards,Andrei Rinciog