FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Commands

title left
User Details
John De Wit

post date:
2012-01-28 03:46:26
Siri have fusion charts for Dreamweaver instal, recently i buy a Dreamweaver EXtension with i have to open in command. When fusion charts is activated in de extension manager i get a message that ther are javascript problems aer with is connected to fuschion charts so i can't oen the menu commands and also the extension. Fault 3. When i deactivate fusion charts it's NO problem. Can you help me so thet i have not to activated en deactivated fusion charts when i wont to use the extension
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2012-01-30 07:35:19
Hello,It would be great if you could send us a screenshot with this error message by e-mail to support [at] extendstudio.com.Also, can you give us some details about your OS and username - do you have any special characters in your username like '&,%, *'? Thank you!Regards,Elena Tepardea