FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: cannot find the legend box

title left
User Details
Eddie Tapiero

post date:
2012-01-15 15:51:58
Hello,1) I cannot find the legend box. 2) also, I do not understand about the Waiting message. I read the post about the legend "waiting" I have the same problem, but can you elaborate. I am placing a static chart into a webpage. 3) I wanted to export the web chart as a JPG i see no export button, I can activate the export option. How can I save that file as a jpg?thanks,
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2012-01-17 07:04:55
Hello,And sorry for this late answer!1. The 'multiple series charts' have legend box and you can find it and customize it in the Chart Selection tab, at the 'Legend' section. The 'simple series' charts have the legend displayed as a tooltip.2. and 3. The 'Waiting' button is actually there before you want to export data. If you wish to export data as jpg all you need to do is go to 'General Options' tab> Export Options and enable 'Allow chart data copy'. Then go in browser, right click on the chart and choose the export format. The waiting button will be switched to a save button and when you click it, it allows you to set the name and the location of the file.Regards,Elena Tepardea