Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: DW Charts does not show in Insert (DW 5.5)

title left
User Details
H Scholten

post date:
2011-12-18 16:54:51
I just bought & installed the CSS Pro Pack and the FusionCharts for Dreamweaver Developer edition. rnThe CSS Pro pack shows up in Insert and works ok (CSS panels for DW and Flexi CSS layout are visible and work). rnBut the Dreamweaver add-in is not visible in Insert.rnAccording to the extension manager the FusionCharts for Dreamweaver is installed.rnI use Dreamweaver 5.5 on Windows 7 Ultimate.
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-12-19 05:50:29
Hello,Have you restarted Dreamweaver after installation?Please go to Dreamweaver Main Menu> Insert and see if the extension is displayed at the end of the Insert list.Regards,Elena Tepardea
H Scholten

post date:
2011-12-19 15:42:09
Hi Elena,Yes, before asking help I did restart the program and reboot the computer.Regards,Henk Scholten

post date:
2011-12-20 04:36:11
Hello again,Have you checked if the extension is visible in the DW main menu> Insert?Regards,Elena Tepardea
H Scholten

post date:
2011-12-20 08:36:57
Yes, I did.

post date:
2011-12-20 09:25:00
Hello,Please go to Dw Menu> Window> Insert or press CTRL+F2 and the insert bar will appear on the right side (depending the workspace you are using). The extension should be listed there. Also, please follow this link for more details: http://www.extendstudio.com/documentation/fusioncharts-for-dw-developer-edition/installation_notes-fusioncharts.htmlRegards,Elena Tepardea
H Scholten

post date:
2011-12-20 10:12:34
I'm trying to tell that all of this does not work.As stated before I can see the other two extensions but not the Fusion Charts extension.
H Scholten

post date:
2011-12-20 10:13:20
To add, I did read the documentation before asking for help (I know this is not ususal).

post date:
2011-12-20 10:16:48
Hello,Let's make a desktop sharing session. Please download Teamviewer and send us an ID and a password by e-mail to support[at]extendstudio.com in order to connect.Regards,Elena Tepardea
H Scholten

post date:
2011-12-20 10:25:32
Hi Elena,That sounds like agood idea.I have send the info.Regards,Henk Scholten
H Scholten

post date:
2011-12-20 11:05:34
H Scholten

post date:
2011-12-20 11:06:41
Thank you for solving the problem today.For other people reading this:I did not enable the extension in the Adobe Extension manager.Just overlooked the obvious tick to set.

post date:
2012-06-05 19:15:18
I am having the same problem and the extension is enabled. I've rebooted and restarted and still not able to see it in Dreamweaver. I'm using CS5 version.

post date:
2012-06-06 06:32:46
Hello,Go to Dreamweaver main menu> Window> Insert and the insert panel will appear. Press on Common. Is the Fusion Charts on that list?If not, please send me a screenshot with your Extension Manager by e-mail to support[at]extendstudio.com Thanks.Regards,Elena Tepardea