Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Scroll bar to flash chart

title left
User Details
Julia

post date:
2011-10-13 11:55:27
hi,i have a chart up and the bars have now started to fill up and i thought what would happen is that a scroll bar would appear to then scroll along the chart instead of it squashing up.is there an option for this as i have seen another system which a developer used fusion chart which had the scroll bar?thanks
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-10-28 05:39:31
Hello,And sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately with the available charts in our extension this scroll bar option is not available.Regards,Elena Tepardea
Julia

post date:
2011-11-02 17:23:18
support is very poor now with you guys and i reckon it is possible as i have seen this in a chart used by another developer with this extension.
Horea Radu [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-11-03 17:34:23
Hi Julia,Yes, it is possible. Only a few multi series charts support it: column, area and line. When you select the chart type in the interface this option should appear under the list of chart types.I apologize for the late reply and the wrong answer.Best regards,Horea RADU.
Julia

post date:
2011-11-21 06:17:29
thanks i see this now.