Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Terrible Support and Thread

title left
User Details
Paul Ricci

post date:
2011-09-02 13:50:32
I want to express my frustration with timely responses to post, emails and phone number on website, which seems to go to a fax. 1. Bought FusionCharts, product not delivered until next day (after multiple attempts to contact -granted I am in a different time zone) even after your payment processing firm confirmed to me that payment was approved and delivered.2. Your phone on the website seems to go to a fax3. Your help desk support is stated as 24/7 it is not as my response was not received until the next day. 4. You cannot even search this thread for key words to see if my recent technical issue was already addressed.5. No respones to this recent technical issue on my post to the forum nor to my inquiry via email to the support email address.I will be relaying my displeasure to Adobe your partner and the reason I found your product. The product is amazing and has a few nuances that I need to learn, but your support is terrible. If you are going to charge $100 for an extention, then invest in upgrading your support. I can truly estimate that your company will loose a lot of customers otherwise.
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-09-05 07:38:20
Hello Paul, We apologize for the delayed response. Your email came in late on Friday, after our working hours, that's why there was no response until today. I will try now to address each of your questions. 1. The product was available for download from your account on our site immediately after the payment was processed. However, it seems that the email from our server that was supposed to notify you was either blocked or got in the Junk folder. 2. You called our center outside of the working hours and there was nobody to answer your calls. 3. We reply to each support inquiry as soon as possible in 24 hours maximum. However, this doesn't apply for weekends because we don't work during weekends. 4. Improvements to our help desk are in our plans for the future but we haven't been able to implement them yet. 5. I wrote a reply to your question in the other thread a couple of hours ago. It is not a technical issue, this is the normal behavior of the extension when exporting feature is enabled. I hope I was able to give satisfying answers to each of your questions. If you have any more questions or want to report any problems please post here and we will do our best to get back to you asap. Regards,Andrei Rinciog