FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: non-flash charts

title left
User Details
Matt Myjak

post date:
2011-07-06 15:41:39
can this extension make graphs that do not require flash?
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-07-07 04:48:01
Hello Matt, No. The extension creates only Flash based charts. Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Beth Craven

post date:
2013-10-14 10:36:55
Oooooh, I bought Fusion Charts for Dreamweaver because I thought it would have the same capabilities as Fusion Charts. Which includes rendering in Javascript. I must have a solution that can render in javascript since so many devices do not accept Flash at all. Is there any way to use Javascript to render with this product?
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2013-10-17 11:29:35
Hello,Unfortunately we don't support JS charts. If you use this extension for this purpose, I am afraid we cannot help you.We can give you a refund for this extension. Please let me know and I will contact the sales department immediately.Regards,Elena Tepardea
Beth Craven

post date:
2013-10-17 11:41:07
Yes, I will unfortunately need to get a refund. I need to develop for devices that don't support Flash. Nice Dreamweaver extension though! I will send you my order info. Thanks!
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2013-10-17 11:46:58
Hello again,Please send the order info by email to support [at] extendstudio.comRegards,Elena Tepardea