Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: filter by session variable

title left
User Details
Steve Stark

post date:
2011-03-11 02:00:35
I have downloaded the trial version and really like what I see. However, I have a question regrading the filter options. I own a membership site and would like to create several web charts displaying data specific to the users. I have set up recordsets that are filtered by a session variable to display users information.First, can I create a chart that is filtered by session variable? Second, I see the option to create a custom filter but do not know how to create the filter by session variable. Do I need to know how to write the filter?
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-03-11 03:46:19
Hello Steve, Check out this tutorial that covers chart data filtering: http://www.extendstudio.com/dynamic-web-charts-dreamweaver-fusioncharts-developer/Tutorial_Filtering_Charts_data_FusionCharts_Dreamweaver_PHP_%20vars.htmlTell me if you still have any questions. Regards,Andrei Rinciog