Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Area Charts - How to I not display the numbers within the graph area

title left
User Details
Jon

post date:
2011-02-24 06:27:31
Hi,rnrnFirstly,rnrnOn your Area - Multiple Series Chart sample I see the chart doesen't have the actual numbers displayed within the graph.rnrnIn use I don't know where to look to turn off the displaying off numbers.rnrnWhat setting do I change to hide these numbers.rnrnSecondly,rnrnOn the Area 2d chart is it possible to also be able to turn off the circles where the data is plotted. I have a large 180 series and don't want to show the circles as the just make the chart look blocky.rnrnThanks in advancernrnJon
Jon

post date:
2011-02-24 06:28:43
Hi,1) On your Area - Multiple Series Chart sample I see the chart doesn't have the actual numbers displayed within the graph. In use I don't know where to look to turn off the displaying off numbers. What setting do I change to hide these numbers. 2) On the Area 2d chart is it possible to also be able to turn off the circles where the data is plotted. I have a large 180 series and don't want to show the circles as the just make the chart look blocky. Thanks in advance Jon
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-02-24 07:52:50
Hello Jon, You need to disable "showLabels" and "showValues", from "Data labels & values" category, and "drawAnchors" from "Anchors" category. All options are in the "Chart selection" tab. Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Jon

post date:
2011-02-24 09:50:24
Excellent, many thanks.