Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: money-back or change the product

title left
User Details
bedin@microluxnet.com

post date:
2011-02-04 11:36:56
Unfortunately I made a mistake in the purchase as my FusionCharts license is not more valid.Is it possibile to have a money-back or change the product with a "Developer License 1 website"?I have sent yesterday an email to sales@extendstudio.com but I don't received a reply.Regards,Michele
bedin@microluxnet.com

post date:
2011-02-07 03:57:29
Please ExtendStudio send me a feedback... a reply... yes or not...
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-02-07 08:10:56
Hello, Sorry for no reply until now, your email came in on Friday evening after we already left the office. I will announce our sales department to send you an invoice for the difference between the add-on license and the "Developer License 1 website". Regards,Andrei Rinciog
bedin@microluxnet.com

post date:
2011-02-14 12:28:47
Andrej, please contact your sales department because after 12 days nobody sent me anything, only paypal payment for an extension that I don't have the possibility to use.Regards,Michele

post date:
2011-02-15 04:37:52
Hello Michele, I'm sorry, I will check with them and you will receive the invoice today. Regards,Andrei Rinciog
bedin@microluxnet.com

post date:
2011-02-17 04:31:44
I have received the invoice and done payment for the difference.But... in my control panel I have still the old extension:Addon Dreamweaver Extension for FusionCharts Developer LicenseLatest version: 1.3.0Release date: 05.07.2010 Could you tell me how to install the extension with new license?Thanks

post date:
2011-02-17 07:47:42
Hello, You should now have the developer license in your account.Thank you for your patience. Kind regards,Andrei Rinciog
bedin@microluxnet.com

post date:
2011-02-17 08:07:15
Ok, now I have the new license in my account.Thanks Andrei for the assistance/support.