Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Version__is not defined

title left
User Details
Carlos Rey

post date:
2011-01-18 17:29:05
I just got a replacement PC at work, and I cannot get the application (Fusion Charts) to load due to the error listed above.I used the serail on your website, and then it asked for a registration code. I reset the account, entered the Serial once again, hit continue and it went on, but when I try to save the changes made I get this error.Andrei had helped in the past via webconference to fix this issue the last time I changed PC's. I am running Dreamweaver SC3 on WinXP SP3.Thanks,Carlos
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-01-19 05:20:33
Hello Carlos, Can I connect to your computer again so we can fix the problem? Please send an email to support at extendstudio.com with the day and hour when you are available for the connection. Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Yunus Alt�±nda��

post date:
2013-09-07 11:11:23
Helloi get error version__ is not defined!