Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: licensing error

title left
User Details
goosebry@gmail.com

post date:
2011-01-17 22:49:17
I have transfered license to a new computer and reset license. but it always fails. not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I am entering the new product key in both serial and registration code. I assume this is incorrect, in which case, where would I get the registration code from? I don't have the original email anymore that would have had this info on it.
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-01-18 04:22:47
Hello,If you don't have a multiple computers license you don't need a registration code. So leave that box empty and just hit register. Regards,Andrei Rinciog
goosebry@gmail.com

post date:
2011-01-18 04:38:20
ok thanks for the advice Andrei.Unfortunately I left the registration code blank andgot the same 661 error message. I'm still stumped for ideas sorry. Any further suggestions?
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-01-18 04:50:22
Hello, Probably something wrong with the serial number. I generated a new one in your account. Tell me if this one works. Regards,Andrei Rinciog
goosebry@gmail.com

post date:
2011-01-18 04:59:46
Hi Andrei,the new license worked perfectly! thank you very much for that.Please feel free to remove the older one from my account, and thank you very much for your time assisting. awesome!!!cheersG