Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Server.MapPath() error?

title left
User Details
chris

post date:
2011-01-11 14:07:30
So, I got far with the demo extension. I was able to get the chart window running, then I plugged in the data.When I upload to server and do a view, I get this odd error:WeekDep.asp fileServer.MapPath() error 'ASP 0176 : 80004005'Path Not Found/DBBCom/DWFChart.inc.asp, line 13The Path parameter for the MapPath method did not correspond to a known path. dwfchart.inc.asp fileLine 11 Function ReadDisplayFile(FileToRead)Line 12Line 13 whichfile=server.mappath(FileToRead)dwfchart.inc.aspfusioncharts.aspdwfchart.aspweekdep.asp are all in the same folderI'm no ASP expert, that's why I'm using DW CS4.thanks in advance!
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-01-18 04:25:47
Hello Chris, Sorry for the late reply. Could you please send us a copy of the page that gives you the error? What kind of database system you are using? Access or SQL? Regards,Andrei Rinciog