Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Error - with handle -1

title left
User Details
Christoffer L Aas

post date:
2010-11-20 16:53:37
Hi, when I try to use the charts on my site I keep getting this error message: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'Could not find prepared statement with handle -1.C:HOMEVURDERIWWWSKOLERDEMONSTRASJONVURDERINGSTATISTIKK../../../../includes/FusionCharts/dynamic/DWFChart.inc.asp, line 431I have tried to trim down the recordset to not contain to many rewuest.querystrings, but the problem keeps on appearing. When I try to use it with a recordset with no requests, it vorks. I also have an other huge problem, everytime I use the FushionCharts in my Dreamweaver CS5 - it shuts down when I am finished using it. Everytime! I can send the asp files if needed. Regards,Christoffer L. Aas
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-11-22 05:28:10
Hello Christoffer, It would be very helpful if you could send us a zip archive with an ASP page where you receive that error. Also, based on the line where you receive the error I see that you have an Access Database. If you could send us a sample database or at least the structure that you use that would be great. Regards,Andrei Rinciog