Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Problems with DW Templates

title left
User Details
Steve Tucker

post date:
2010-10-18 11:28:23
I have a simple template with 2 editable regions. When I insert a chart I receive various error messages about not being able to update a template and changes will be dis re-guarded.Do I need to set up an editable region in the header ???Many Thanks
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-10-19 04:04:45
Hello Steve, If you already have the script tags in the header you can ignore the alerts as the changes to the made are saved on javascript files from the "includes" folder. There is a simple workaround that will stop the alerts as well. Insert the chart on an empty html page named "chartedit.html". Place it in the same folder as your target page. Then copy the code, inserted by the chart on that empty page, in the head section and editable region on your page. Now, if you want to make some changes to the chart, make them in "chartedit.html". The changes will be saved automatically in the "includes" folder from your site. Thus, the chart on your target page will automatically be updated since it uses the same files from the includes folder as the one from "chartedit.html". Regards,Andrei Rinciog
John De Wit

post date:
2010-10-22 10:26:29
sirworks with Fusion Charts in dreamweaver CS3 no problems!!!just download Dreamweaver CS5 reinstaal the ad onn with i downloaded from your website. Can't find anything to instaal or wotk with Fusion chartsjust a note that there is a script errorCan you help me?John De Wit
Andrei Brebulet [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-10-25 04:08:29
Hello John,I'm not sure what you mean by not finding anything to install. You must look for the .mxp file from the archive downloaded from our site and install it via Extension Manager CS5.After you install it you should be able to locate it using this instructions: http://www.extendstudio.com/documentation/fusioncharts-for-dw-developer-edition/installation_notes-fusioncharts.htmlLet us know if this helped you. Regards,Andrei Brebulet