Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Just displays \\\\\\\'Chart\\\\\\\'

title left
User Details

post date:
2010-10-11 07:01:16
Hi,rnrnI am currently running the trial and I have created a simple chart that works perfectly well on the local test machine. When I upload the page containing the chart to the live web server, all the data dissapears and it just displays the word 'Chart' I have check that all the corresponding include files have been copied up, but still no luck.rnrnAny help would be greatly appreciated.rnrnThanks

post date:
2010-10-11 07:05:46
Don't worry all sorted, it was a paths issue on the new server.
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-10-11 07:22:46
Hello, Do you receive any error next to the chart? If you right click in the place where the chart should do you get the menu as if a Flash movie is there? Could you send us an archive with the page and all the files needed to run some tests on our computers? Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-10-11 07:23:33
Oh, ok. I was writting the message and in the meantime you posted. Regards,Andrei
Selina Jones

post date:
2012-07-12 14:02:43
I too am receiving this error but can't see for the life of me where any errors are. I can right click as though there is a flash file there but it is only showing the word 'chart'
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2012-07-13 06:50:27
Hello Selina,Please send us the page and the includes folder by e-mail to support[at]extendstudio.com so that we can see what happens there. Also, tell me in what browser you are testing this page so that we can use the same enviroment.Regards,Elena Tepardea