FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Creating stacked chart from recordset with two categories...

title left
User Details
Josh Goodman

post date:
2010-08-24 15:01:57
Hi,rnrnBelow is a sample dataset i like to create a stacked chart off of rnFiscal Week, Division, CountrnW35 Div10 34rnW35 Div62 1588rnW35 Div71 181rnW35 Div72 2rnrnI would like to create a stacked chart with the Count being on the Y Axis, the Week on the X Axis, and the stacked bar to be broken down by the Divisions. I can't figure out how to do this or know if it's possible.rnrnthanks,rnjoshrn
Josh Goodman

post date:
2010-08-24 15:03:02
FiscalWeek Division CountW35 0010 34W35 0062 1588W35 0071 181W35 0072 2
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-08-25 04:18:11
Hello Josh, It can be done but you will need to use a different recordset for each division. For example, create a recordset that gets the records where divison = 10 and one that gets the records where division = 62. Each recordset should return the FiscalWeek and Count columns . Inside the interface, select the FiscalWeek column as category and then add the Count column from both recordsets as series. This can be done with multiple recordsets if you have a fixed number of divisions and its not a very large number. Otherwise, you can use php to generate the recordsets and to insert them inside the chart. I can help you with the coding for the second case. Regards,Andrei Rinciog