Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Chart to image

title left
User Details
Leni Zapico

post date:
2010-08-16 09:38:25
I am using Dreamweaver with ColdFusion websites and was wondering if it is possible, once the site has loaded and the animation completed, to have the chart replaced by an image of the chart to make it easy to print the website as a whole as there is othere data on it?
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-08-16 11:18:21
Hello Leni, The chart has an export feature that you can enable from the interface in DW. It allows you to export the chart with all the data as a picture or pdf or print it. I think you could use those export functions to set up a way for the chart to export automatically as a picture and then load that picture in its place or on a different page. You can find more info for the export feature in FusionChart documentation: http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/Tell me if you need more help. Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Leni Zapico

post date:
2010-08-16 11:33:05
I am trying to use the server side export tool to accomodate this but an having a dew issues
Leni Zapico

post date:
2010-08-16 12:55:01
When simply doing the right click on the chart and export as jpg it downloads the data and then never prompts me for anything else nor does it actually export the chart

post date:
2010-08-17 05:00:14
Hello Leni, After you right click the chart and choose to export as jpeg image it should enable a save button just beneath your chart. It doesn't do that? Please tell me exactly what settings you have enabled from the interface. Also, if you could send me some screen grabs to support at extendstudio.com that would be great. Or a link to the website. Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Leni Zapico

post date:
2010-08-18 14:29:08
Now I am beginning to experience another error:I get this after I click OK at the bottom after editing an existing dynamic chartTypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties. at Classes::JSBridge$/callAction() at Classes::JSBridge$/closeDynamicPanels() at FusionChartsDynamic/closeInterface() at FusionChartsDynamic/_insertChart() at FusionChartsDynamic/insertChart() at FusionChartsDynamic/___FusionChartsDynamic_Button4_click()

post date:
2010-08-19 03:16:18
Hello again, Does this happen with all the charts or just with one? If its just one chart that's causing problems please send me a copy of the page at support at extendstudio.com. If you have problems with all charts maybe a cache clearance will remove the error. Follow these instructions: http://www.extendstudio.com/documentation/creative-dw-dropdown-menu/documentation/faq/faq2.html#cache_procedureRegards,Andrei
Leni Zapico

post date:
2010-08-19 07:09:52
I did that deleted the cache file and still get the same message. I am using Win 7 64bit Dreamweaver CS4. But still the same messageTypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.at Classes::JSBridge$/callAction()at Classes::JSBridge$/closeDynamicPanels()at FusionChartsDynamic/closeInterface()at FusionChartsDynamic/_insertChart()at FusionChartsDynamic/insertChart()at FusionChartsDynamic/___FusionChartsDynamic_Button4_click()

post date:
2010-08-20 05:45:24
Hello Leni, Let's do a desktop sharing session and I can help you out with both the javascript error and with export functionality.Please send me an email at support at extendstudio.com with your time zone and when you could do the connection.Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Leni Zapico

post date:
2010-08-20 06:54:37
Unfortunately I cannot do a desktop sharing session due to my company policy. I am more worried about the javascript errors that I am about the export issue

post date:
2010-08-20 09:29:01
Hello Leni, Have you tried to reinstall the component? You didn't receive that error from the beggining, can you recall what you've done before that error started to appear ? Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Leni Zapico

post date:
2010-08-20 10:33:29
since day one on this pc

post date:
2010-08-24 04:03:49
Hello again Leni, Could we make a desktop sharing on the computer that gives you that error? Regards,Andrei Rinciog