Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: TypeError:dreamweaver.flash has no properties

title left
User Details
Arron Robles

post date:
2010-07-26 18:25:05
I am new to fusioncharts. I cannot get dreamweaver to work i get this error message: Help Please!rnrnTypeError:dreamweaver.flash has no propertiesrnrnI am trying to register the license, any ideas?rnrnThanks,rnArron
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-07-27 03:55:15
Hello Arron,That error appears when you hit the "insert chart" button or when you press the register button? What Dreamweaver version you have and what operating system? Also, do you use FusionCharts developer version or designer?Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Arron Robles

post date:
2010-07-27 10:30:41
Andrei,Thanks for your response. I have: WIN XP, DW CS4, Developer edition. i don't have the option to register the product. I did download the trail version 1st, then the full version of the software. Any help is much appreciated. Arron Robles
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-07-27 11:59:10
Hello again,Did the trial version function properly? This error started to appear after you installed the full version? Usually when errors appear after a you make the change from trial to full version a Dreamweaver cache clearance solves the problem. Here's a link that will help clear Dreamweaver file cache: http://www.extendstudio.com/documentation/creative-dw-tabbed-menu/documentation/faq/faq2.html#cache_procedureTell me if it works afterwards.Regards,Andrei Rinciog