Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Having trouble reïnstalling fusionchart

title left
User Details
Meindert Roeland Biesheuvel

post date:
2010-07-13 03:55:41
I use Dreamweaver CS5 in the dutch version.After reïnstalling FusionChart it won't work any more, if I click the "commands menu"i get the error that : c:programfilesadobedreamweaver cs5configurationsharedextendfusionchartsjsdynamicfusioncharts.js couldn't be opened.I cannot use the "commands" menu because this message keeps popping up.After checking the directory c:programfilesadobedreamweaver csconfiguationsharedextend doesn't even exist.Second, if I try to insert a new chart or edit an old I get the message that I should define a site (and it is allready defined).I've tryed everything. The last thing I've tryed was to remove all extendstudio extensions and cleen up every directory by hand. But even after that the problem came back.The first time I've installed fusionchart there was no problem at all but the problem appeared sudden without changing anything specific to the extensions???
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-07-13 12:45:22
Hello Terry,Have you used the demo version of the extension before you installed the full version? I think that might be the source of the problem. This has been reported before and we will have a fix in the next update.As a workaround for the moment you need to duplicate a file from Dreamweaver configuration. Check this path: "C:Users[your_user]AppDataRoamingAdobeDreamweaver CS5[your_language]ConfigurationSharedExtendFusionChartsJS" and you should see a file called "FusionCharts.js". Make a duplicate of that file and name it " DynamicFusionCharts.js". After this the error should disappear. Regards,Andrei Rinciog