Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: demo

title left
User Details

post date:
2010-05-26 12:19:47
Hi, I downloaded the trial version and successfully installed, according to the adobe extension manager. However, the extension is not visible in my insert menu. Any suggestions? I uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing. I'm using DW CS4. thank you.
Andrei Brebulet [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-05-27 06:55:09
Hello,You should check in your extension manager if the extension is enabled or not. If it's not enabled, you should enable it.Best regards,Andrei Brebulet

post date:
2010-05-27 08:13:26
Yes, it is enabled. Is there anything else I can try?Thank you.

post date:
2010-05-27 08:36:11
Please disregard, the instructions state that the extension will be installed to the 'Insert' menu -- so, I assumed that if it was installed to the Insert menu, that meant that it was in the Insert drop down menu at the *very* top of the DW destop. (Other extensions I have install there. ) I found it elsewhere.