Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Registration Code request for reinstal

title left
User Details
Goncalo Malho

post date:
2010-05-23 07:22:45
I reinstalled FS and after I introduced my serial it asks for a registration code. Where can I get it? It always give the same error #661.
Andrei Brebulet [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-05-24 03:58:59
Hello,When it asks you for the registration number just click on the "process" button. It should work this way.Best regards,Andrei Brebulet
Goncalo Malho

post date:
2010-05-24 04:42:55
I did it several times and it returns this message "Error #661 - Product Registration Faied".And yes, I did reset the serial before I reinstalled the extension.

post date:
2010-05-24 04:57:16
Hello again,Error #661 means that the serial you use is not correct. I've checked your account and saw that you have 2 licenses for FusionCharts - PHP and ASP VB. You should be carrefull which serial you use: if you are in a php page use the serial for the php license and if you work in an asp page you should the asp vb serial number. If this doesn't work please reply.Best regards,Andrei Brebulet
Goncalo Malho

post date:
2010-05-24 05:14:42
It still doesn`t work. I am in PHP and introduced the php serial... But in the end, after the error, if i click "cancel" it shows up the fs panel ok.

post date:
2010-05-26 08:32:08
Hello again,Apparently we had a licensing-system change so i've updated your account with new packages to replace your php and asp vb licenses. These should now work with the serial from your account page.Best regards,Andrei Brebulet
Goncalo Malho

post date:
2010-05-26 18:46:01
Great! Now it works!Thanks a lot.Goncalo