Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Definition of \\\\\\\'Websites\\\\\\\"

title left
User Details
Austin

post date:
2010-05-12 16:17:52
Greetings. rnrnI am trying to figure out what you mean by 'websites' so I can purchase the appropriate licenses. Our development is all under one domain; lets call it z.org, but we have multiple access points: 1.z.org, 2.z.org, etc., for different purposes intended for different audiences. There are two developers, operating from home and work computers. So do I need to buy licenses for 4 computers, and one website (z.org) or an enterprise license (impossible for a non-profit...)rnrnThanks for any clarification.rnrn
Cristian Dorobantescu [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-05-13 04:42:57
Hi,Please purchase 2 x Developer License 1 website (2 x $107.16) then drop a line at sales@extendstudio.com and I will add 2 more licenses for the home computers as a gift from us.Best,Cristian Dorobantescu
Austin

post date:
2010-05-13 06:16:56
Outstanding, thank you!