Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: PHP example needed of months

title left
User Details
Simon Walter

post date:
2010-05-07 06:22:20
HiI need to add a drop down list of months for the user to select and be added to the database (MySQL), which will dynamicaly update for next year, and the admin can select previous months to add old content.Really stuck, appeciate any help.Si
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-05-07 08:41:35
Hello Simon,I don't understand exactly what you are trying to do. Maybe this tutorial will help you: http://www.extendstudio.com/dynamic-web-charts-dreamweaver-fusioncharts-developer/Tutorial_Filtering_Charts_data_FusionCharts_Dreamweaver_PHP_%20vars.htmlIf not, send me an email with a test page and the structure of your database and tell me what you want on the page. You can send me emails at support at extendstudio.comRegards,Andrei
Simon Walter

post date:
2010-05-07 08:50:18
HiI've done that tutorial ( very good, easy to follow), what I want to know is what will happen to this years data next year? Will it get overwritten or lost? CheersSi
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-05-07 08:57:11
Hi again, If you used the same database structure, the data won't be lost as long as you have a different "id_prediction". If you want to have better management you can add a new column for year. This way you could filter the data and get it for only one year. Tell me if you need more help.Regards,Andrei
Simon Walter

post date:
2010-05-07 10:01:16
Thanks very helpful.Si