Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: automatic refresh for dynamic charts

title left
User Details

post date:
2010-05-05 13:17:32
Hi Andrei,is it possible to set a time intervall for an automatic refresh of a dynamic chart? I could 'nt find any solution.cheers, Boris
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-05-06 06:32:48
Hello Boris, There's isn't such an option in FusionCharts. You can easily tell a page to refresh itself using this refresh meta tag or by using a javascript function. For example this tag refreshes the page once every 5 seconds: <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5" />Regards,Andrei Rinciog

post date:
2010-05-06 11:19:16
Hello Andrei,thanks for your reply. I want to get dynamically charts for viewing in a slideshow, so then I'll try it with a metatag refresh.Regards,Boris

post date:
2010-05-12 01:29:49
Hello,I want to change my pie 3D ('Dynamic') chart colors i want to use red ,yellow and green colors for the my pie 3D chart so how i can do it
Andrei Brebulet [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-05-13 10:56:59
Hello,In order to change the colors you must go to the "DataGrid" tab in the user interface. Once there, select the value of the respective item you want and then click on the color picker under the table.Best regards,Andrei Brebulet
piyush patel

post date:
2010-05-18 07:11:18
HI. Below is true for dynamic pie chart , I want to apply red color for first value . ----------------------- Andrei Brebulet [Extend Studio] post date:2010-05-13 ---- order to change the colors you must go to the "DataGrid" tab in the user interface. Once there, select the value of the respective item you want and then click on the color picker under the table.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If yes please send me step so i follow it.Best regards ,Piyush Patel
Andrei Brebulet [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-05-20 07:43:51
Hello,In order to change the colors for a dynamic chart you must first create a column for the colors in your database and include it in the recordset. Then, when you click on the button to edit the series insert the column used for colors in the 'color' textfield.Best regards,Andrei Brebulet