Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Error at startup

title left
User Details
Rob

post date:
2010-04-09 11:38:42
I am trying the evaluation version and I am able to create the =charts I want.But everytime the plugin starts it gives me a long error message. This is just a sample, any ideas of why this is happening? Is it a confilct with the CS 4 web premium componants? I am running CS4 web premium on windows 7:3FusionChartssrcClassesJSBridge.as:711] at Classes::JSBridge$/getTablesNames()[C:Documents and SettingswiiwiMy DocumentsFlex Builder 3FusionChartssrcClassesJSBridge.as:640] at Components.DynamicTableView::CategoryDataOptions/updateAvailableTables()[C:Documents and SettingswiiwiMy DocumentsFlex Builder 3FusionChartssrcComponentsDynamicTableViewCategoryDataOptions.mxml:98] at Components.DynamicTableView::CategoryDataOptions/initCategory()[C:Documents and SettingswiiwiMy DocumentsFlex Builder 3FusionChartssrcComponentsDynamicTableViewCategoryDataOptions.mxml:174] at Components.Tabs::DynamicChartData/dynamicChartInit()[C:Documents and SettingswiiwiMy DocumentsFlex Builder 3FusionChartssrcComponentsTabsDynamicChartData.mxml:137] at Components.Tabs::DynamicChartData/___DynamicChartData_VBox1_creationComplete()[C:Documents and SettingswiiwiMy DocumentsFlex Builder 3FusionChartssrcComponentsTabsDynamicChartData.mxml:14] at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[E:dev3.0.xframeworksprojectsframeworksrcmxcoreUIComponent.as:9051] at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[E:dev3.0.xframeworksprojectsframeworksrcmxcoreUIComponent.as:1167] at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:dev3.0.xframeworksprojectsframeworksrcmxmanagersLayoutManager.as:698] at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-04-12 07:15:46
Hello Rob, That's a very strange error that you receive. And after you close the error the interface works normally? Try to delete Dreamweavers file cache and see if it you still receive the error. You can find the steps to delete the cache here: http://www.extendstudio.com/documentation/creative-dw-vertical-menu/documentation/faq/faq2.html#cache_procedureTell me if this helps.Regards,Andrei