Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Error creating simple chart with MySQL query...

title left
User Details
Josh Goodman

post date:
2010-04-01 17:58:03
Hi,rnrnI have many recordsets that i've created using MySQL and the DW Fusioncharts extension, however i have one dataset which returns data back to Dreamweaver just find in a dynamic table, but when i try to create a simple chart for this recordset i get the following error when selecting the fusion charts extension:rnrnrnat Components.Tabs::DynamicChartData/getColumnsFromRS()[C:\Documents and Settings\wiiwi\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\FusionCharts\src\Components\Tabs\DynamicChartData.mxml:226]rn at Components.Tabs::DynamicChartData/initCombos()[C:\Documents and Settings\wiiwi\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\FusionCharts\src\Components\Tabs\DynamicChartData.mxml:211]rn at Components.Tabs::DynamicChartData/initRecordSets()[C:\Documents and Settings\wiiwi\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\FusionCharts\src\Components\Tabs\DynamicChartData.mxml:187]rn at Components.Tabs::DynamicChartData/dynamicChartInit()[C:\Documents and Settings\wiiwi\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\FusionCharts\src\Components\Tabs\DynamicChartData.mxml:155]rn at Components.Tabs::DynamicChartData/___DynamicChartData_VBox1_creationComplete()[C:\Documents and Settings\wiiwi\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\FusionCharts\src\Components\Tabs\DynamicChartData.mxml:14]rn at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()rn at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()rn at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:9051]rn at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:1167]rn at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:698]rnrnThe recordset that's causing this takes about 30-60 seconds to query, before i get this error but after i click on "Insert Dynamic Simple Chart" a dreamweaver dialog box will come up saying "loading database schema". I'm guessing this is coming up because the query takes about a min to run. Again though, i'm able to retrieve data in a dynamic table in dreamweaver, but the fusioncharts extension doesn't seem to like the recordset. rn
Cristian Dorobantescu [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-04-02 10:47:43
Hi Josh,Just to make sure, you're saying that with easier SQLs FusionCharts works, right?Can we somehow have a look at the database and query? Maybe there is something wrong there or can be optimized.Cristian