FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Dynamic Charts Trial Version

title left
User Details
Greg Williams

post date:
2010-03-19 16:36:38
Are Dynamic [Database] Charts available in the Trial Edition FusionCharts for Dreamweaver
Ion Coman [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-03-20 15:36:56
Hi,yes, the trial download includes the dynamic version of FusionCharts.You must use a dynamic page in order to use it (such as php).Ion
Greg Williams

post date:
2010-03-21 10:02:59
Good Morning,I am using FileMaker 11 as the backend.I have 3 choices for a PHP page.PHPPHP for FileMakerPHP for FMStudioCan I use this version of Fusion Charts for DW or must I use FusionCharts for FileMaker.greg
Andrei Brebulet [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-03-22 05:49:50
Hello Greg,Our product works with DW recordsets and i don't know exactly how filemaker works but if you get the data through the use of recorsets it should probably work.
Greg Williams

post date:
2010-03-22 08:06:55
Good Morning,I am able to create a database connection and a record set. I created 2 screen shots but do not see how to add them to this post.What is happening is when I click on any of the Insert Simpl Dynamic Chart Icons I get a screen loading window but it never completes the loading. I have waited a considerable length of time.If I select a Insert Simple Chart it loads in just a few seconds.I have included the code for this page below.<?php // FMStudio v1.02 - do not remove comment, needed for DreamWeaver support ?><?php require_once('Connections/sales.php'); ?><?php$sales_find = $sales->newFindCommand('Restaurant Sales');$sales_findCriterions = array('restaurant_name'=>'='.'restaurant_name','SALES_LINE::sales_actual'=>'='.'*','SALES_LINE::sales_budget'=>'='.'*',);foreach($sales_findCriterions as $key=>$value) { $sales_find->AddFindCriterion($key,$value);}fmsSetPage($sales_find,'sales',10); $sales_result = $sales_find->execute(); if(FileMaker::isError($sales_result)) fmsTrapError($sales_result,"error.php"); fmsSetLastPage($sales_result,'sales',10); $sales_row = current($sales_result->getRecords());$sales__SALESLINE_portal = fmsRelatedRecord($sales_row, 'SALES_LINE'); // FMStudio v1.0 - do not remove comment, needed for DreamWeaver support ?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><title>Untitled Document</title></head><body><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p></body></html>
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-03-22 09:14:58
Hello,The interface doesn't stop loading because it tries to find any recordset data that it might use. However, it seems like it doesn't like data from FileMaker. Also, the recordset that is created for FileMaker doesn't seem to be exactly like a normal Dreamweaver recordset. We will make some tests on our own and take into consideration an update that would allow this kind of connection.Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Greg Williams

post date:
2010-03-22 09:33:37
Thanks and I'll keep looking for updates.Please let me know if I can send you more information.I know the record set exists because I can use it to create a dynamic table listing all requested record information. [not included in the code I sent you]greg
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-03-22 09:36:54
Hi again,Well, you could send us that page with the recordset if you want.You can send any screenshots or asp pages at support at extendstudio.comRegards,Andrei
Greg Williams

post date:
2010-03-22 10:05:11
Here is the code for the page as you requested. This page includes the record set and dynamic table which does list the results.greg<?php require_once('Connections/SalesChart.php'); ?><?php$sales_find = $SalesChart->newFindCommand('Restaurant Sales');$sales_findCriterions = array('restaurant_name'=>'='.'*','SALES_LINE::sales_actual'=>'='.'*','SALES_LINE::sales_budget'=>'='.'*',);foreach($sales_findCriterions as $key=>$value) { $sales_find->AddFindCriterion($key,$value);}fmsSetPage($sales_find,'sales',10); $sales_result = $sales_find->execute(); if(FileMaker::isError($sales_result)) fmsTrapError($sales_result,"error.php"); fmsSetLastPage($sales_result,'sales',10); $sales_row = current($sales_result->getRecords());$sales__SALESLINE_portal = fmsRelatedRecord($sales_row, 'SALES_LINE'); // FMStudio v1.02 - do not remove comment, needed for DreamWeaver support ?><?php // FMStudio v1.0 - do not remove comment, needed for DreamWeaver support ?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><title>Untitled Document</title></head><body><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;<table name="sales_table" style="background-color: #000000; " cellspacing="1" width="400"> <tr> <th style="background-color: #EEEEEE;">restaurant</th> <th style="background-color: #EEEEEE;">sales_actual</th> <th style="background-color: #EEEEEE;">sales_budget</th> </tr> <?php foreach($sales_result->getRecords() as $sales_row){ ?> <tr> <td style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo $sales_row->getField('restaurant_name'); ?></td> <td style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo $sales_row->getField('SALES_LINE::sales_actual'); ?></td> <td style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo $sales_row->getField('SALES_LINE::sales_budget'); ?></td> </tr> <?php } ?></table></p><p>&nbsp;</p></body></html>