Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Please Help

title left
User Details
Isotech9000 Inc

post date:
2010-03-19 10:12:32
I am using DW CS3 and Fusion Chart for DW. It does work great.rn however Whenever try to create a dynamic chart using SQL query with where clause, rnexample.rnrnSELECT *rnFROM Db1.View_MarchAprilrnWHERE AreaUnit = MMColParamrnrnI get correct data return,rnbut when I try to generate a dynamic chart from the same record set I get this erro. rnMicrosoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e18'rnRowset position cannot be restarted.rnD:\DOMAINS\FIRSTPOINTSOLUTION.COM\WWWROOT\CMT\../includes/FusionCharts/dynamic/DWFChart.inc.asp, line 378 rnrnBut when I use no dynamic request rnExample rnSELECT *rnFROM Db1.View_MarchAprilrnWHERE AreaUnit = 'ABC' rnrnI get the char working.rnrnrnPlease, Please Advice, Many thanks for your help in advance.rnrn
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-03-22 09:41:53
Hello,This problem has been reported before and we have a patch for it. We haven't had the opportunity to make an update yet so I will send you the patch by email. Regards,Andrei Rinciog