FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list

title left
User Details

post date:
2010-03-10 09:24:51
I am receiving the following error when using Fusion Charts DesignerWhile executing , the following JavaScript error(s) occured:SyntaxError: missing ) after argument listIt shows up at launch, when I try to preview and when I try to save. Save is not working. I am running 1.2.0 on OS 10.5.8 Dreamweaver CS3 version 9 build 3481.I have reloaded the extension and run Disk Utility.Thanks
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-03-11 05:27:36
Hello, Have you tried to delete Dreamweaver's cache file? http://www.extendstudio.com/documentation/creative-dw-vertical-menu/documentation/faq/faq2.html#cache_procedureIf it doesn't work, do you have any special characters in the name of your user on the MAC? If you do, change it to something simple and check the component again.Regards,Andrei Rinciog

post date:
2010-03-11 09:29:53
I closed DW, deleted the cache file and restarted DW. I am still receiving the error message. My user name is simple and contains no special characters.I am trying to do a featured chart for a site that goes live tomorrow so any additional ideas would be appreciated.ThanksDave
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-03-12 04:26:42
Hello Dave, We can do a remote desktop connection if you want and this way we can help you directly on your computer. Tell me if you want to connect. Regards,Andrei