Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Create graph base on variable in list box?

title left
User Details
Mike Sayler

post date:
2010-03-06 15:45:47
I have a recordset that pulls the total revenue for 3 business units for 2010. I would like to select a different year from a drop down list box and have the graph populate with the new data. Is this possible and how? Thanks for any help!
Cristian Dorobantescu [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-03-07 10:10:51
Hi Mike,Here is a tutorial on how to create a drop-down for filtering the data on the charts: http://www.extendstudio.com/dynamic-web-charts-dreamweaver-fusioncharts-developer/Tutorial_Filtering_Charts_data_FusionCharts_Dreamweaver_PHP_%20vars.htmlIf you have any other questions, let me know, there is always room for more tutorials ;)Best,Cristian Dorobantescu
Mike Sayler

post date:
2010-03-07 10:46:38
Cristian,Thank you. I knew I had seen this tutorial before, but just couldn't locate it again.Cheers!Mike