Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Problem displaying labels

title left
User Details
Mike Sayler

post date:
2010-02-07 12:35:35
I am using FC for Dreamweaver, my problem is when I create a Recordset with the following query I have NO Labels on my chart:rnrnSELECT SUM(opportunity.Jan_Amount), SUM(opportunity.Feb_Amount), SUM(opportunity.Mar_Amount), SUM(opportunity.Apr_Amount), SUM(opportunity.May_Amount),SUM(opportunity.Jun_Amount), SUM(opportunity.Jul_Amount),SUM(opportunity.Aug_Amount), SUM(opportunity.Sep_Amount), SUM(opportunity.Oct_Amount), SUM(opportunity.Nov_Amount), SUM(opportunity.Dec_Amount)rnFROM opportunityrnWHERE opportunity.Product_Service='Printers'rnrnThis query totals the amounts in their respective columns; Jan_Amount Feb_Amount etc..rnrnI have also tried the SELECT statement like this: SELECT SUM(opportunity.Jan_Amount) as Jan, SUM(opportunity.Feb_Amount) as Feb, etc....rnrnMy goal is to have each months total display as a series with corresponding labels. (Jan Feb, Mar etc...)rnrnThanks for any help! rn
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-02-08 05:55:43
Hello,You must name the calculated columns from the sql. Like this:SELECT SUM(opportunity.Jan_Amount) AS January, ... Regards,Andrei Rinciog
Mike Sayler

post date:
2010-02-08 09:45:35
Andrei,I tried that also. It didn't work either. ????Mike

post date:
2010-02-08 10:35:05
Hi Mike, Please send us a copy of your page with the chart and recordset at support at extendstudio.comRegards,Andrei Rinciog
Mike Sayler

post date:
2010-02-09 09:29:20
Sent a copy to you. Wondering if you had a chance to solve it?Thanks!Mike

post date:
2010-02-10 05:56:24
Hello Mike,I've sent you an email a couple of hours ago and reattached the php file.Tell me if you have problems receiving it. Regards,Andrei