Winter Holidays Sale 2014

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Differences in Products

title left
User Details
Mike

post date:
2010-02-05 19:35:17
Can you confirm that the Developer edition contains everything found in the Designer edition. In other words, if I purchased the Developer edition, would I be able to use it more simply in the same way I could use the Designer edition (yet have flexibility for future needs)?rnrnThanks-Mike
Ion Coman [Extend Studio]

post date:
2010-02-07 07:40:40
Hi Mike,yes, we do confirm what you said.You can download the trial version of the product which is the Developer version and see how it behaves: if you're in a simple html page, you'll only have access to the Designer interface; if you're inside a dynamic page, such as PHP, a new set of 4 buttons will appear inside the "Insert" tab, which will let you run the Developer interface. Even when you're in dynamic pages, you can still run the Designer interface if you want simple charts (there are 2 sets of buttons, each with 4 buttons).Thanks,Ion