Halloween Offers

FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Multi Series Stacked Charts do not work

title left
User Details
Paul Oliver

post date:
2009-12-19 10:47:13
rnHi,rnrnI have been trying for 2 days to get a Multi Series Stacked Chart to work without success.rnrnI do not believe that this chart actually works.rnrnI have successfully created a multi series chart and also a stacked chart using the exact same data from the same recordset however i cannot get the Multi Series Stacked Chart to wor, all i get when the page is displayed is that there is no data.rnrnThat cannot be true otherwise my other charts would not work. Could you please look at this and confirm if it is a problem with the software otherwise could you explain to me what I need to do to make this work.rnrnSince purchasing this developer edition I have come across several bugs which I have reported and up to now I have only recieved a patch for one of themrnrnKind RegardsrnrnPaul Oliver
Paul Oliver

post date:
2009-12-19 10:47:53
Paul Oliver

post date:
2009-12-19 10:48:03
Hi,I have been trying for 2 days to get a Multi Series Stacked Chart to work without success.I do not believe that this chart actually works.I have successfully created a multi series chart and also a stacked chart using the exact same data from the same recordset however i cannot get the Multi Series Stacked Chart to wor, all i get when the page is displayed is that there is no data.That cannot be true otherwise my other charts would not work. Could you please look at this and confirm if it is a problem with the software otherwise could you explain to me what I need to do to make this work.Since purchasing this developer edition I have come across several bugs which I have reported and up to now I have only recieved a patch for one of themKind RegardsPaul Oliver
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-12-22 10:02:54
Hello Paul,Please send me a copy of the page either on Skype or by email. I've tested the stacked charts on both PHP and ASP and they seemed to work well. Also, a screenshot with the error would help.Regards,Andrei
Paul Oliver

post date:
2009-12-23 00:56:01
Hi Andrei,a single column stacked chart works fine my issue is with a multi column stacked chart, i do not recieve any error message just that there is "NO DATA"this cannot be correct as i can use the exact same data for both a single colmun stacked chart and also a multi serires chartI will contact you when you are on skype and will give you any information you requireRegardsPaul