FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition Forum

box FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition
FusionCharts is a Dreamweaver Charting Extension that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts for web applications and presentations. FusionChartsDW is a cross-browser and cross-platform solution that can be used with ASP.VB, PHP, and ColdFusion to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.

Find out more about FusionCharts for Dreamweaver - Developer Edition

Thread: Custom bar colors?

title left
User Details
Brad Lawryk

post date:
2009-10-05 14:47:14
Here is a scenerio I was wondering if could be done?I have 9 hockey teams, I need to display their points in a graph. But I want the bar for each team to be in their own team colors.So is it possible with Fusion Charts to set a color for each team?Thanks
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-10-06 08:14:16
Hello again Brad, This is not possible with the current version of the FusionCharts for Dreamweaver. We took this feature into consideration a while back but haven’t had the chance to implement it yet. We plan on updating FusionCharts for Dreamweaver very soon. I will announce you when this happens.Regards,Andrei
Paul Smith

post date:
2009-10-07 16:46:45
PLEASE add me to the list of registered users who really need the ability to customize the bar and pie slice colors!Thanks, Paul Smith
Cristian Dorobantescu [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-11-25 11:32:33
Hi Paul,The latest FusionCharts release (1.1.0) has the ability to customize the plotted areas. This version is available for download from the customers accounts or as a free trial from the site.Thanks,Cristian