Winter Holidays Sale 2014

Creative Flash Scroller Forum

box Creative Flash Scroller
With Creative Flash Scroller you can scroll any kind of Flash Content: static text, dynamic text, pictures, animations, movies. It comes with multiple scroll behaviors: touch scroll, mouse gesture scroll, scrollbar scroll and even supports mouse wheel behavior. You can add smooth scrolling or motion blur effects and customize it to suit your design, from an easy to use interface.

Find out more about Creative Flash Scroller

Thread: Possible for multiple Scrollers in 1 Flash movie?

title left
User Details
A Skywalker

post date:
2011-12-13 04:30:50
Hello I'm currently trying out the demo version and really loving the features. Before I purchased it I wanted to make sure if I could use multiple scrollers (approx 50+) each loading a different targeted movieclip file from the library in a Flash CD Rom presentation that I'm currently developing. Using the demo I tried to make this happen... the 1st scroller loaded up beautifully but would not clear itself from the stage as I navigated away from it. Also I kept getting the warning "Library target could not be found" as it tried to load up any other scroller I set in the timeline after that. Would I have to use parent / child references in AS3 instead of simply drag-n-drop components onto stage? Any tutorial or tips that could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I looked thru this forum and didn't see a topic similiar to this... Thank you!