Creative DW Menus Pack Forum

box Creative DW Menus Pack
Creative DW Menu Pack is a suite of Dreamweaver extensions that seamlessly blends the flexibility of DHTML and the Flash look and feel to create beautifully web site menus. The extension comes with over 30 built in skins that can be customized to suit the design (colors, fonts, size) and include a smart resize system that preserves round corners and the gradient fills when you change the menu size.

Find out more about Creative DW Menus Pack

Thread: Flash Update 02-19-2008 crashes Drop Menu

title left
User Details
Doug Baltes

post date:
2008-02-20 09:33:37
I was prompted for a Flash Update on Feb 19, 2008 and after updating when going to my site at www.daytonmunicipalcourt.com the menu stopped working - also went to extenstudio site and it was not working. I did a system restore and the menu works again - was prompted for the new flash update and declined.Other Info - IE 7, Windows XP Pro (SP2). Not sure if it is my equipment./software/version. But, wanted to make sure that it was not an Adobe thing. Any information you may have would be appreciated.Thanks,Doug
Horea Radu [Extend Studio]

post date:
2008-02-21 17:33:22
Hello Doug,As far as I know there are some problems with IE and the latest update. Did you check to see if you were able to view any other flash movies (for example on adobe.com)? There is a fix to this: you have to download a flash player uninstaller from the Adobe website, uninstall flash player and then install the latest version from the Adobe website.Best regards,Horea RADU, Extend Studio.