Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

Thread: news ticker?

title left
User Details
Meindert Roeland Biesheuvel

post date:
2009-09-19 12:21:41
What I would like is a product like the flash component from oxylus "news ticker".rnrnBut with a litle difference, the navigation structure like the DW creative menu's. That means that the links are placed in the HTML code and are not loaded directly from xml into the news ticker. This for SEO friendly pages. Or better, an option between those two.rnrnI think it would make websites a lot more attractive and I would certainly be interested to buy such a plug in.
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-09-23 08:49:13
Hello,Thank you for expressing your request. I will present it to the board and it will be taken into consideration for the future.Kind regards,Andrei

post date:
2011-07-29 07:34:06
HiI need buy a fusioncharts for DW developer edition but my portatil don't have internet conection, is posible work with is...?Best regardsCharles
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-08-01 06:11:30
Hello Charles, An active internet connection is not needed all the time when you use the extension. Just when the registration is done. You can't have a connection going for the registration process? I think we can do a package that is pre-registered with your license number. Regards,Andrei Rinciog