Easter Sale ! -20 on bundles and top extensions !

Thread: Product request

title left
User Details
Michael D Say

post date:
2009-02-05 14:36:55
How about making some products that work without BUGSHow about making a company with support for paying customers.How about paying for the stress your products cause me.
Andrei Rinciog [Extend Studio]

post date:
2009-02-06 10:41:26
Hello Michael,We are doing the best we can to create software as bug free as possible. You receive support but you have to understand that there is a time difference between your time and ours and also we may be working for other clients in the meantime. Kind regards,Andrei Rinciog
John Tansey

post date:
2013-10-10 12:43:35
Hi, I have purchased a number of your products with which I am extremely happy with and your support has been second to none. However do you have a product that would assist me in creating forms such as contact forms easily, these could be stand alone sent by email or indeed connected to a back end database.
John Tansey

post date:
2013-10-10 12:43:42
Hi, I have purchased a number of your products with which I am extremely happy with and your support has been second to none. However do you have a product that would assist me in creating forms such as contact forms easily, these could be stand alone sent by email or indeed connected to a back end database.
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2013-10-11 04:01:43
Hello,Thanks for the interest in our extensions. Unfortunately we don't have an extension that generates forms. We are considering building one in the future.Let me know if you need assistance with anything else. I am glad to help.Regards,Elena Tepardea