Halloween Offers

Thread: Cant unzip download

title left
User Details
Andrew K Ahumada

post date:
2011-12-24 05:59:50
I'm unable to unzip my purchase. I have tried mutable applications to do so and haven't had a problem doing so with your other products. I'm thinking it may be a problem with the file. I have downloaded it several times with different browsers.
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2012-01-05 11:02:41
Hello,And sorry for the inconvenience!I have just sent you an e-mail with the alternate download link!Regards,Eena Tepardea
D.D.M. van Zelst

post date:
2012-01-06 04:01:54
It seems that everybody has these problems, caused by incomplete downloads. I have the same issue and waiting for an alternative download link.Besides i wonder why you send out alternative download links by email all the time instead of fixing the root cause or add this alternative link to the existing one. I see these problems in this forum already many times and it still hasn't been fixed.Please send me a link as well and fix this issue for future downloads :-)Thanks.Dave

post date:
2012-01-06 05:47:55
Hello,I apologize again for the inconveniences created!I have sent the alternate download link by e-mail. Unfortunately this is not as easy as a root fixing, but we will sure solve this issue as soon as possible.Regards,Elena Tepardea
Catherine Maxwell

post date:
2012-06-15 13:43:47
I just purchased PowerSlider + SlideshowPlus Bundle When I try to unzip the file, it tells me the zip file is empty. What do you suggest now? Catherine

post date:
2012-06-18 08:01:28
Hello Catherine,Here is the alternate download link: http://jqueryslideshowplus.s3.amazonaws.com/jQuery_bundle_trial.zipLet me know if there is anything else that I could help you with.Regards,Elena Tepardea