Thread: Cannot download the full version

title left
User Details
deallinewatches@gmail.com

post date:
2011-11-22 18:54:14
I purchased Dreamweaver CSS Pack PROand jQuery Slideshow Pluswhen i try to download under my account the download starts but finish early at about 50% of the download and I get corrupt archive. I tried this over 5 times.Please provide me with good links to download the full version.
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-11-23 04:46:35
Hello,I've just sent you an e-mail with the download links. Best Regards,Elena Tepardea

post date:
2011-11-23 06:52:30
I haven't received any emails with download links. I only received a notification of your response. I finally manage to download the file from under my account after so many trials.Thank you
Elena Tepardea [Extend Studio]

post date:
2011-11-23 08:00:34
Hello,And we apologize for all these inconveniences created. I've sent you another e-mail from our gmail account, you should see it now. Seems like the previous one hasn't reached your Inbox, or maybe went to "Junk' folder.Regards,Elena Tepardea

post date:
2011-11-23 14:08:00
HiGot both emails now. They went to the junk folder. Thank you

post date:
2011-11-23 15:20:57
By the way you send me a link to download the standard pack while I purchased the Pro Pack.
Tejinder Singh Atwal

post date:
2011-11-23 16:45:41
i have Buy the Dreamweaver CSS Pack PRO - But i cant Download the file it only download 5% then it get stopped...u cant provide the proper links even after paying so much and find the link not working for downloads..already there is lot of complaint and i also get stuck... plz provide proper link or refund the money....