Configuring Chart Parameters > Legend
Legends help in identifying each series of a multi-series chart. A legend displays the name of each series along with the color of its Data Plot.
The properties of the 'Legend' can be configured from 'Legend' panel which is located under the 'Chart Options' panel.
Following configurable options are available in the 'Legend' panel:
- showLegend Using this option you can display or hide the Legend
- legendPositon This option allows you to choose the position of the legend, you can either position the legend to right of the canvas or to the bottom of the canvas.
- legendCaption Here you can provide a caption for the Legend.
- legendBgColor Using this option you can customize the background color of the legend.
- legendBorderColor Using this option you can customize the color of the border surrounding the legend.
- legendMarkerCircles This option allows you to change the default shape of legend markers. Enabling this option, will cause the markers to be displayed as circles rather then squares.
Styles can be used to enhance the appearance of the Legend. Styles can be defined in the 'Styles' panel which can be launched using the 'Legend Style Definition' button. For more information on Styles please refer to the 'Styles' section of this documentation.